Thursday, March 1, 2012

Microworkers Review

I have been a member of Microworkers.com for maybe 3 months now after stumbling upon it on an advertisement on another site.

At first I did not thought about Microworkers.com seriously. I thought this maybe a scam. They are just trying to get my address and send me a load of junk mails. I thought about this because they send you a confirmation code via mail so you can withdraw your earnings. I got my code in 4 weeks, which I think is withing the time frame listed in their website. In that four weeks, I spent 10 minutes everyday doing tasks/jobs. Tasks or jobs pay from $0.10 to $4.00. It seems low but with more than a hundred of this everyday, you are looking at $10 in a hour or more.

US, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and United Kingdom get more pay than other members. I live in the US and typically earn $0.25 per task/job. 

So, is Microworkers.com a scam or not?

Microworkers.com is not scam, it is legit. I have been paid 4 times. Here's my proof that it pays:

Picture
microworkers.com payment proof
What do you do to start earning?

Twitter, Facebook, and Youtube is some of the websites you going to be dealing with. For example on Twitter. You will be retwitting post or following members. Easy

1 comment:

  1. That isn't proof. That link took me to my login page.

    ReplyDelete